Now available on all retailers! Get your copy delivered now!
From #1 NYT Bestselling author Lauren Blakely, comes a new and sexy romance…THE KNOCKED UP PLAN! A standalone romance told in dual POV, THE KNOCKED UP PLAN is about all of the fun, hotness, and heartfelt emotions that come when a single woman asks her gorgeous, jaded, sworn-to-be-single-forever good friend to get one particular job done. What happens next when he agrees to provide the bun for her oven are lots of hot sexy times and heartfelt moments.
5 Papaya CROWNS
5 Reasons you should read every single book Lauren Blakely publishes:
- Her heroes are to die for. Sexy and swoony, these men have a way with words and skills in the bedroom.
- Her heroines are often independent forces. None of her ladies need man. They will take a man, but they most certainly don’t need one.
- Her stories are always light and fun, perfect for a sunny beach day or afternoon on the deck.
- Her writing is always on point; it is witty, funny, and entertaining.
- The woman can write a steamy sex scene like few can, and with how fast she writes, it still always seems fresh and original.
Lauren Blakely continues to deliver romantic comedy gold. With the perfect balance of steamy heroes, lovable heroines, and comedy. She hits gold every time.
Ryder and Nicole are a fantastic couple. Starting as co-workers, these two bypass that awkward getting to know each other stage. They have a pre-established comfort with each other that translates to great conversation and bantering between the two. This chemistry transfers to the bedroom as soon as they agree to get knocked up. As always, the physical intimacy between the two is off the charts and sets the sheets on fire. As the story develops,though, these two co-workers turned friends begin to become much more, and watching them fall in love is sweet.
The Knocked Up Plan is the comedic, romantic, and steamy, combining to create a true romance. Lauren Blakely takes the reader on the journey with the couple. We get to see the transition through each stage of their relationship, and as we do, readers are helpless to fall in love with Ryder and Nicole. Readers will also enjoy that she doesn’t follow the traditional baby romance plot-line, and they will love how she resolves their romance and ends to the story. It really is perfect.
Lauren Blakely never disappoints, and The Knocked Up Plan falls into the category of must reads. Fun and romantic, it is the perfect escape.
ARC received in exchange for an honest review. Continue Reading