Another awesome reading week is upon us. The following list indicates the top romance books being released this week. Check out my #soontodrop post to see which books being released this week I am most excited about sharing with you.
Make sure you head over to my Facebook page for your chance to win an e-book copy of one of the many new releases being published this week! Also, don’t forget to comment on any post throughout the week in order to enter to win an ebook from your own TBR ($5.99 Limit). Each comment is an entry, so make sure to comment multiple times.
- 12/2 – Enemies – Tijan
- 12/2 – A Fairbanks Affair – Katy Regenry
- 12/3 – Reckless with You – Carrie Ann Ryan
- 12/3 – Kiss Me with Lies – S.M. Soto
- 12/3 – Heidi’s Guide to Four Letter Words – Tara Sivec
- 12/3 – Wonder with Me (1001 Dark Nights) – Kristen Proby
- 12/3 – Blitzed – Alexa Martin
- 12/3 – A Madness of Sunshine – Nalini Singh
- 12/4 – Landon & Shay Part 2: Brittainy C. Cherry
- 12/4 – Primitivo – Rose Croft
- 12/5 – Chase the Butterflies – Monica James
- 12/5 – The Right Way – Katie Ashley
- 12/5 – Gilded Lily – Staci Hart
- 12/5 – The Lineup – Meghan Quinn
- 12/5 – Late Night Kisses – Whitney G.
- 12/6 – Interpreter – Kristy Marie
All you have to do is comment on any of the posts that go up during the week (Sunday-Saturday). On December 7, I will pick a winner. The more you comment, the more chances you have to win as each comment is an entry. The winner will be notified via email, so either make sure I have your email by signing up for the newsletter on the homepage or make sure it is included with your comment.
The ebook will be sent through one of the major ebook retailers.
The giveaway is open until Saturday, 12/7, and I will announce the winner by Sunday morning. By participating in this giveaway, you are agreeing to give me your email address to send you the ebook.
By participating, you are agreeing to all the rules and regulations of the giveaway. I’m not responsible for any lost or stolen items. You must be 18 years or older to participate
Additional note: I gift these ebooks because I want to support authors who have given ARCs to me, as well as other bloggers and readers. Please do NOT exchange the book for credit and only enter if you intend to keep the book. You must be able to accept an ebook copy through one of the major online retailers.