Another week is upon us and that means another list of new releases in romance. Make sure you also check out my #soontodrop post to see which books being released this week I am most excited about sharing with you.
Don’t forget about the three e-book opportunities that happen every week:
1. Go to my Facebook page for your chance to win an e-book copy of one of the many new releases being published this week!
2. Comment on any post on this website throughout the week in order to enter to win an ebook from your own TBR ($5.99 Limit). Each comment is an entry, so make sure to comment multiple times throughout the week.
3. Join my reader group to enter the third and final new release e-book giveaway.
- 9/15 – My Fallen Saint – J. Kenner
- 9/15 – Unwritten – Alex Rosa
- 9/15 – Playing with Fire – L.J. Shen
- 9/15 – Naughty Brits – Anthology with Various Authors
- 9/15 – Dirty Empire – Nina West
- 9/15 – Semi-Sweet on You – Erin Nicholas
- 9/15 – Flirting with 40 – K. Bromberg
- 9/15 – Kane – Sawyer Bennett
- 9/15 – Gold Mine – Skye Warren
- 9/15 – Watch Me – Stacey Kennedy
- 9/16 – Didn’t Expect You – Claudia Burgoa
- 9/16 – The Beat Match – Kelly Siskand
- 9/16 – Thanks for Last Night – Lauren Blakely
- 9/18 – Love at First Fight – Carrie Aarons
Make a Wish Giveaway
All you have to do is comment on any of the posts that go up during the week (Sunday-Saturday). On September 19, I will pick a winner. The more you comment, the more chances you have to win as each comment is an entry. The winner will be notified on a post on Facebook so make sure you check back on Sunday
The ebook will be sent through one of the major ebook retailers.
The giveaway is open until Saturday, 9/19, and I will announce the winner by Sunday morning. By participating in this giveaway, you are agreeing to give me your email address to send you the ebook.
By participating, you are agreeing to all the rules and regulations of the giveaway. I’m not responsible for any lost or stolen items. You must be 18 years or older to participate
Additional note: I gift these ebooks because I want to support authors who have given ARCs to me, as well as other bloggers and readers. Please do NOT exchange the book for credit and only enter if you intend to keep the book. You must be able to accept an ebook copy through one of the major online retailers.