Another week is upon us and that means another list of new releases in romance. Make sure you also check out my #soontodrop post to see which books being released this week I am most excited about sharing with you.
Don’t forget about the three e-book opportunities that happen every week:
1. Go to my Facebook page for your chance to win an e-book copy of one of the many new releases being published this week!
2. Comment on any post on this website throughout the week in order to enter to win an ebook from your own TBR ($5.99 Limit). Each comment is an entry, so make sure to comment multiple times throughout the week.
3. Join my reader group to enter the third and final new release e-book giveaway.
- 9/20 – The One that Got Away – Karina Halle
- 9/21 – Falling into You – A.L. Jackson (LIVE EARLY)
- 9/21 – The Devil’s Crown Part 2 – Monica James
- 9/22 – Perfect Wrekcage – Catherine Cowles
- 9/22 – Lies and Lullabies – Sarina Bowen
- 9/22 – Tools of Engagement – Tessa Bailey
- 9/22 – Wild Fire (1001 Dark Nights Novella) – Kristen Ashley
- 9/22 – Scandalous Prince – Rachel Van Dyken
- 9/22 – Well Played – Jean DeLuca
- 9/22 – Jonah – Brenda Rothert
- 9/22 – When You Kiss Me – Bella Andre
- 9/22 – A Sinful Encore – Lisa Renee Jones
- 9/22 – Any Luck at All – A.R. Casella & Denise Grover Swank
- 9/22 – Stories of September – Anthology
- 9/22 – Backlash – Geneva Lee
- 9/22 – Shaken – Charity Farrell
- 9/22 – Sweeter than Sin – Amelia Wilde
- 9/22 – Gods of Monsters – Keri Lake
- 9/23 – Dark Hearts – Ella James
- 9/23 – Naughty Neighbor – Jeannine Colette & Lauren Runow
- 9/23 – Breaking South – Alyson Santos
- 9/24 – The Right Player – Kandi Steiner
- 9/24 – Ryder – Prescott Lane
- 9/24 – Master of Control – Sienna Snow
- 9/24 – Trouble with the Fake Boyfriend – Holly Renee
- 9/24 – Restorations – Nicole Dykes
- 9/25 – Not Just Friends – T. Gephart
Make a Wish Giveaway
All you have to do is comment on any of the posts that go up during the week (Sunday-Saturday). On September 26, I will pick a winner. The more you comment, the more chances you have to win as each comment is an entry. The winner will be notified on a post on Facebook so make sure you check back on Sunday
The ebook will be sent through one of the major ebook retailers.
The giveaway is open until Saturday, 9/26, and I will announce the winner by Sunday morning. By participating in this giveaway, you are agreeing to give me your email address to send you the ebook.
By participating, you are agreeing to all the rules and regulations of the giveaway. I’m not responsible for any lost or stolen items. You must be 18 years or older to participate
Additional note: I gift these ebooks because I want to support authors who have given ARCs to me, as well as other bloggers and readers. Please do NOT exchange the book for credit and only enter if you intend to keep the book. You must be able to accept an ebook copy through one of the major online retailers.