The following list indicates the top romance books being released this week. Check out my #soontodrop post to see which books being released this week I am most excited about reading and/or sharing with you.
- 9/4 – Hard Edit: Sequel to Black Balled – Andrea Smith & Eva LeNoir
- 9/6 – Banking Her (Bad Boy Billionaires #2.5) – Max Monroe
- 9/6 – Too Wild to Tame (Romancing the Clarksons) – Tessa Bailey
- 9/6 – Rookie Move (A Brooklyn Bruisers Novel) – Sarina Bowen
- 9/6 – My Song for You: A Pushing Limits Novel – Stina Lindenblatt
- 9/6 – The One Real Thing (Hart’s Boardwalk) – Samantha Young
- 9/6 – Sacking the Quarterback – Samantha Towle & James Patterson
- 9/6 – The Protector – Jodi Ellen Malpas
- 9/6 – Now and Forever Still (Forever Still Series) – A.M. Johnson
- 9/6 – Night Shift 2 – Various Authors
- 9/6 – Even the Score – Beth Ehemann
- 9/6 – Viewing Room: A Society X Novel – L.P. Dover & Heidi McLaughlin
- 9/6 – Now That It’s You – Tawna Fenske
- 9/6 – Winning It All (Hometown Players) – Victoria Denault
- 9/6 – Fighting to Be Free – Kristy Moseley
- 9/6 – Change of Heart (Fostering Love) – Nicole Jacquelyn
- 9/8 – Seducing My Assistant – J.S. Cooper & Helen Cooper
Make a Wish Giveaway
All you have to do is comment on any of the posts that go up during the week (Sunday-Saturday). On September 10 , I will pick a winner. The more you comment, the more chances you have to win as each comment is an entry. The winner will be notified via email, so either make sure I have your email by signing up for the newsletter on the homepage or make sure it is included with your comment.
The ebook will be sent through one of the major ebook retailers.
The giveaway is open until Saturday, 9/3, and I will announce the winner by Saturday evening. By participating in this giveaway, you are agreeing to give me your email address to send you the ebook.
By participating, you are agreeing to all the rules and regulations of the giveaway. I’m not responsible for any lost or stolen items. You must be 18 years or older to participate
Additional note: I gift these ebooks because I want to support authors who have given ARCs to me, as well as other bloggers and readers. Please do NOT exchange the book for credit and only enter if you intend to keep the book. You must be able to accept an ebook copy through one of the major online book retailers.