The following list indicates the top romance books being released this week. Check out my #soontodrop post to see which books being released this week I am most excited about sharing with you.
Make sure you head over to my Facebook page for your chance to win an e-book copy of one of the many new releases being published this week! Also, don’t forget to comment on any post throughout the week in order to enter to win an ebook from your own TBR ($5.99 Limit). Each comment is an entry, so make sure to comment multiple times.
- 1/5 – Break Point – Rachel Blaufeld (LIVE EARLY)
- 1/8 – Blackwood – Celia Aarons
- 1/8 – Wedding Wars: A Roomie Wars Novella – Kat T. Masen
- 1/9 – Full Package – Lauren Blakely
- 1/9 – Lucian Divine – Renee Carlino
- 1/9 – Surrender: Inside Out (Careless Whispers Book 3) – Lisa Renee Jones
- 1/9 – Ever Over After (The Over Duet) –J.A. DeRouen
- 1/9 – Dirty Deeds: Standalone sexy romance – Lorelei James
- 1/9 – No Bad Days (A Fisher Brothers Novel Book 1) – J. Sterling
- 1/9 – Schooled by a Senior – K. Webster
- 1/9 – Too Tempting (The Lewis Cousins Book 1) – Bethany Lopez
- 1/9 – Complete Me (Royals Saga Book 7) – Geneva Lee
- 1/9 – Long Drive – Jessica Florence
- 1/10 – Worth the Wait (A McKinney/Walker Novel Book 1) –Claudia Connor
- 1/10 – Why Not? (Love Riddles, Book 3) – Carey Heywood
- 1/10 – #Blur (The GearShark Series Book 4)– Cambria Hebert
- 1/10 – Royally Deep (Going Deep Book 2) – Virna DePaul
- 1/10 – Safe Bet (The Rules #4) – Monica Murphy
- 1/10 – Sinful Abandon – Jeanine Colette
- 1/10 – Clam Jam – RC Boldt
- 1/10 – Back Check: An Aces Hockey Novel – Kelly Jamieson
- 1/11 – All They Wanted (Wanted Series Book 7) – Kelly Elliot
- 1/11 – Rescued by Love: Jake Ryder (Love in Bloom: The Ryders Book 4) – Melissa Foster
- 1/12 – Uncensored (The Manhattanites Book 7) – Avery Aster
Make a Wish Giveaway
All you have to do is comment on any of the posts that go up during the week (Sunday-Friday). On January 14, I will pick a winner. The more you comment, the more chances you have to win as each comment is an entry. The winner will be notified via email, so either make sure I have your email by signing up for the newsletter on the homepage or make sure it is included with your comment.
The ebook will be sent through one of the major ebook retailers.
The giveaway is open until Saturday, 1/14, and I will announce the winner by Saturday evening. By participating in this giveaway, you are agreeing to give me your email address to send you the ebook.
By participating, you are agreeing to all the rules and regulations of the giveaway. I’m not responsible for any lost or stolen items. You must be 18 years or older to participate
Additional note: I gift these ebooks because I want to support authors who have given ARCs to me, as well as other bloggers and readers. Please do NOT exchange the book for credit and only enter if you intend to keep the book. You must be able to accept an ebook copy through one of the major online retailers.