The following list indicates the top romance books being released this week. Check out my #soontodrop post to see which books being released this week I am most excited about reading and/or sharing with you.
Make sure you head over to my Facebook page for your chance to win an e-book copy of one of the many new releases being published this week! While you are there, make sure to enter all the giveaways currently running to celebrate my FB page hitting 1K Likes.
Also, don’t forget to comment on any post throughout the week in order to enter to win an ebook from your own TBR ($5.99 Limit). Each comment is an entry, so make sure to comment multiple times.
- 10/16 – 27 Lies : Luke’s Story (The Truth about Love) – MJ Fields
- 10/17 – Black Swan Affair – K.L. Kreig
- 10/17 – The Promise – Melody Grace
- 10/17 – The Sexy One – Lauren Blakely
- 10/17 – Behind Closed Doors – Lisa Renee Jones
- 10/17 – Twisted Palace (The Royals Book Three) – Erin Watt
- 10/17 – Three Simple Words – A.J. Pine
- 10/17 – Hat Trick – Kristen Hope Mazzola
- 10/18 – Royally Screwed (Royally, #1) – Emma Chase
- 10/18 – Harley and Rose – Carmen Jenner
- 10/18 – Honor (The Breaking Point) – Jay Crownover
- 10/18 – Win Some, Lose Some – Shay Savage
- 10/18 – Defying Her Mafioso – Terri Anne Browning
- 10/18 – To Love and to Cherish (The Wedding Belles, Vol. 3) – Lauren Layne
- 10/18 – Between Here and the Horizon – Callie Hart
- 10/18 – Hard to Fall – Marquita Valentine
- 10/18 – Hot for Teacher Anthology Nineteen Stories Filled with Love and Lust – Various Authors
- 10/18 – Ten Thousand Truths – Kelli Jean
- 10/19 – Tempting Tristan (A sexy standalone M/M Romance) – Melissa Foster
- 10/20 – Falling for the Billionaire – J.S. Cooper & Helen Cooper
- 10/20 – Malcom – The Meeting (A Cocky Smiling O Story, Book 3) – Jade Sinner
- 10/21 – Punk 57 – Penelope Douglas
- 10/21 – Marry Me Mad (The Rousseaus #2) – Katy Regnery
Make a Wish Giveaway
All you have to do is comment on any of the posts that go up during the week (Sunday-Saturday). On October 22 , I will pick a winner. The more you comment, the more chances you have to win as each comment is an entry. The winner will be notified via email, so either make sure I have your email by signing up for the newsletter on the homepage or make sure it is included with your comment.
The ebook will be sent through one of the major ebook retailers.
The giveaway is open until Saturday, 10/22, and I will announce the winner by Saturday evening. By participating in this giveaway, you are agreeing to give me your email address to send you the ebook.
By participating, you are agreeing to all the rules and regulations of the giveaway. I’m not responsible for any lost or stolen items. You must be 18 years or older to participate
Additional note: I gift these ebooks because I want to support authors who have given ARCs to me, as well as other bloggers and readers. Please do NOT exchange the book for credit and only enter if you intend to keep the book. You must be able to accept an ebook copy through one of the major onlin