The following list indicates the top romance books being released this week. Check out my #soontodrop post to see which books being released this week I am most excited about reading and/or sharing with you.
- 9/26 – The Goal – Elle Kennedy
- 9/26 – All That Remains (Metamorphosis Book 1) – Lauren Dane
- 9/26 – A Love so Deep: A Dark Romance – Lili Valentine
- 9/26 – 12 Steps to Mr. Right – Cindi Madsen
- 9/26 – Sex Machine – Marie Force
- 9/27 – The Good Ol’ Boys Box Set – M. Robinson
- 9/27 – Transfer (The Retrieval Duet Book 2) – Aly Martinez
- 9/27 – Outsider (Exodus End World Tour Book2) – Olivia Cunning
- 9/27 – Jagger (Broken Doll Book 2) – Heather C Leigh
- 9/27 – The Trouble with Mistletoe: – Jill Shalvis
- 9/27 – Sparking the Fire (Hot in Chicago) – Kate Meader
- 9/27 – Neighbors (A Twin Estates NoveI) – Stylo Fantome
- 9/29 – Silver (All That Glitters Book 5) – K.A. Linde
- 9/29 – All or Nothing (The Black Lilith Series #2) – Hazel Jacobs
- 9/30 – 1988: Need You Tonight – Rachel Higginson
- 10/1 – Unsuitable – Samantha Towle
All you have to do is comment on any of the posts that go up during the week (Sunday-Saturday). On October 1 , I will pick a winner. The more you comment, the more chances you have to win as each comment is an entry. The winner will be notified via email, so either make sure I have your email by signing up for the newsletter on the homepage or make sure it is included with your comment.
The ebook will be sent through one of the major ebook retailers.
The giveaway is open until Saturday, 10/1, and I will announce the winner by Saturday evening. By participating in this giveaway, you are agreeing to give me your email address to send you the ebook.
By participating, you are agreeing to all the rules and regulations of the giveaway. I’m not responsible for any lost or stolen items. You must be 18 years or older to participate
Additional note: I gift these ebooks because I want to support authors who have given ARCs to me, as well as other bloggers and readers. Please do NOT exchange the book for credit and only enter if you intend to keep the book. You must be able to accept an ebook copy through one of the major online book retailers.