The following list indicates the top romance books being released this week. Check out my #soontodrop post to see which books being released this week I am most excited about sharing with you.
Make sure you head over to my Facebook page for your chance to win an e-book copy of one of the many new releases being published this week! Also, don’t forget to comment on any post throughout the week in order to enter to win an ebook from your own TBR ($5.99 Limit). Each comment is an entry, so make sure to comment multiple times.
- 4/2 – Royal Disaster (Royal Scandal Book 2) – Parker Swift
- 4/3 – Tempt the Boss – Natasha Madison
- 4/3 – I Don’t (Enmorado Book 1) – Ella Fox
- 4/4 – Ends Here: Road to Nowhere Book 2) – M. Robinson
- 4/4 – Forever (A Friends Novel) – Monica Murphy
- 4/4 – Fight for Love: A Boston Love Novel – Kelly Elliott
- 4/4 – Hate 2 Lovers – K. Webster & J..D. Hollyfield
- 4/4 – Full Montie (frisky Beavers Book 3) – Ainsley Booth & Sadie Haller
- 4/4 – Affliction – Jenika Snow
- 4/4 – Third Base – Heidi McLaughlin
- 4/4 – 72 Hours – Bella Jewel
- 4/4 – Easy Magic (The Boudreaux Series Book 5) – Kristen Proby
- 4/4 – Fighting Attraction (Redemption Book 4) – Sarah Castille
- 4/4 – Ray of Time & Ray of Heart – E.L. Todd
- 4/4 – Restrained Under His Duty – Stacey Kennedy
- 4/4 – The Castle – Skye Warren
- 4/4 – Master Professor (Lessons from the Rack) – Tara Sue Me
- 4/4 – All You Need (The Need You Series) – Lorelei James
- 4/5 – The Banker (Modern Love #3) – Piper Rayne
- 4/5 – Sweeter than Ever – Bella Andre
- 4/6 – Illicit – Ava Harrison
- 4/6 – His Dirty Little Secret – Terri Ann Browning
- 4/9 – Tortured – Nicole Williams
- 4/10 – Truly, Madly, Whiskey – Melissa Foster
Make a Wish Giveaway
All you have to do is comment on any of the posts that go up during the week (Sunday-Friday). On April 8 , I will pick a winner. The more you comment, the more chances you have to win as each comment is an entry. The winner will be notified via email, so either make sure I have your email by signing up for the newsletter on the homepage or make sure it is included with your comment.
The ebook will be sent through one of the major ebook retailers.
The giveaway is open until Saturday, 4/8, and I will announce the winner by Saturday evening. By participating in this giveaway, you are agreeing to give me your email address to send you the ebook.
By participating, you are agreeing to all the rules and regulations of the giveaway. I’m not responsible for any lost or stolen items. You must be 18 years or older to participate
Additional note: I gift these ebooks because I want to support authors who have given ARCs to me, as well as other bloggers and readers. Please do NOT exchange the book for credit and only enter if you intend to keep the book. You must be able to accept an ebook copy through one of the major online retailers.