The following list indicates the top romance books being released this week. Check out my #soontodrop post to see which books being released this week I am most excited about reading and/or sharing with you.
- 8/7 – Release (Breach 3.5) – K.I. Lynn
- 8/8 – Chasing Forever – Kimberley Hatch
- 8/8 – Blind Spot – Katana Collins
- 8/9 – Close to You : A Fusion Novel – Kristen Proby
- 8/9 – Swear on this Life – Renee Carlino
- 8/9 – Tailored for Trouble: A Romantic Comedy (Happy Pants) – Mimi Jean Pamfiloff
- 8/9 – Hard Rules: A Dirty Money Novel – Lisa Renee Jones
- 8/9 – Burn Down the Night – M. O’Keefe
- 8/9 – Ruthless (A Lawless Novel) – Lexi Blake
- 8/9 – Reaper’s Fire (Reapers Motorcycle Club) – Joanna Wylde
- 8/9 – Results May Vary – Bethany Chase
- 8/9 – The MatchMaker’s Replacement (Wingmen Inc. Book 2) – Rachel Van Dyken
- 8/9 – Kayden/Simon: Bayou Heat Novellas – Alexandra Ivy & Laura Wright
- 8/9 – Laws of Attraction (Teach Me Book 4) – RC Boldt
- 8/9 – Stage Dive Complete Series – Kylie Scott
- 8/10 – Greed & Jelousy (Deadly Sins Book 1) – Tina Ellery
- 8/11 – Sidelined: A Wilde Players Dirty Romance – Terri E. Laine & A.M. Hargrove
The eBook New Release Giveaway will be happening on the blog this week! All you have to do is comment on any of the posts that go up during the week (Sunday-Saturday). On August 14, I will pick a winner. The more you comment, the more chances you have to win. Winner will be notified via email, so either make sure I have your email by signing up for the newsletter on the homepage or make sure it is included in your comment.
The giveaway is open until Saturday, 8/13, and I will announce the winner by 8 am on Sunday. By participating in this giveaway, you are agreeing to give me your email address to send you the ebook.
By participating, you are agreeing to all the rules and regulations of the giveaway. I’m not responsible for any lost or stolen items. You must be 18 years or older to participate
Additional note: I gift these ebooks because I want to support authors who have given ARCs to me, as well as other bloggers and readers. Please do NOT exchange the book for credit and only enter if you intend to keep the book. You must be able to accept an ebook copy through one of the major online book retailers.