The following list indicates the top romance books being released this week. Check out my #soontodrop post to see which books being released this week I am most excited about sharing with you.
Make sure you head over to my Facebook page for your chance to win an e-book copy of one of the many new releases being published this week! Also, don’t forget to comment on any post throughout the week in order to enter to win an ebook from your own TBR ($5.99 Limit). Each comment is an entry, so make sure to comment multiple times.
- 3/27 – Dirty Filthy Rich Men – Laurelin Paige
- 3/27 – Say I’m Yours – Corinne Michaels
- 3/27 – Hot for the Fireman – Gina L. Maxwell
- 3/27 – Her Knight to Remember – Jill Shalvis
- 3/27 – When Constellations Form – Micalea Smeltzer
- 3/27 – Seat 2A – Dela
- 3/27 – Lines Drawn – Ker Dukey
- 3/28 – The Hard Truth About Sunshine – Sawyer Bennett
- 3/28 – The Best Man (Allen Brothers Series Book 1) – Barbie Bohrman
- 3/28 – The Night Mark – Tiffany Reisz
- 3/28 – His Alone – Alexa Riley
- 3/28 – Stripped Bare: A Vegas Billionaire Novel – Heidi McLaughlin
- 3/28 – Beach Wedding (Eversea Book 3) (Butler Cove Series 5)– Natasha Boyd
- 3/28 – Forever Mine (Opposites Attract) – Erin Nicholas
- 3/28 – Kiss Marry Kill: Ironclad Security – Sidney Halston
- 3/28 – Lei’d with Cupcakes – Bethany Lopez
- 3/28 – Wicked Abyss – Kresley Cole
- 3/28 – Crazy Over You (Love with Altitude Book 2) – Daisy Prescott
- 3/28 – I Just Want You – Kaylee Ryan
- 3/28 – Bossed – Sloane Howell
- 3/30 – The Opposite of You (Opposites Attract Series Book 1) – Rachel Higginson
- 3/30 – Bad Bad Bad – K. Webster
- 3/31 – Stalemate – Lisa Suzanne
- 4/1 – Twist (The Brazen Bulls MC) – Susan Fanetti
Make a Wish Giveaway
All you have to do is comment on any of the posts that go up during the week (Sunday-Friday). On April 1 , I will pick a winner. The more you comment, the more chances you have to win as each comment is an entry. The winner will be notified via email, so either make sure I have your email by signing up for the newsletter on the homepage or make sure it is included with your comment.
The ebook will be sent through one of the major ebook retailers.
The giveaway is open until Saturday, 4/1, and I will announce the winner by Saturday evening. By participating in this giveaway, you are agreeing to give me your email address to send you the ebook.
By participating, you are agreeing to all the rules and regulations of the giveaway. I’m not responsible for any lost or stolen items. You must be 18 years or older to participate
Additional note: I gift these ebooks because I want to support authors who have given ARCs to me, as well as other bloggers and readers. Please do NOT exchange the book for credit and only enter if you intend to keep the book. You must be able to accept an ebook copy through one of the major online retailers.