The following list indicates the top romance books being released this week. Check out my #soontodrop post to see which books being released this week I am most excited about reading and/or sharing with you.
- 10/3 – Checkmate: This is War (The Checkmate Duet 1) – Kennedy Fox
- 10/3 – A Fool For You (Foolproof Love) – Katee Robert
- 10/4 – Bedmates: An American Royalty Novel – Nicole Chase
- 10/4 – Beautiful (The Beautiful Series Book 10) – Christina Lauren
- 10/4 – The Bachelor Auction (The Bachelors of Arizona) – Rachel Van Dyken
- 10/4 – Four Letter Word (Dirty Deeds) – J. Daniels
- 10/4 – Thief of Hearts (Hearts Book 5) – LH Cosway
- 10/4 – Down Shift (A Driven Novel) – K. Bromberg
- 10/4 – Sweetest Taboo (SIN) – K. Jenner
- 10/4 – High Sided: An Armed & Dangerous Novel – L.P. Dover
- 10/4 – Mine for Now (Wild Love Book 1) – Erika Kelly
- 10/4 – Sifted (A Recipe for Love Book 2) – Lane Martin
- 10/4 – In Ruins (Something More) – Danielle Pearl
- 10/6 – Burning Bond (Holly Wood’s File, #6) – Emma Hart
- 10/7 – Fail to Trust (The Casteel Trust Series Book 2) – Scarlet Wolfe
All you have to do is comment on any of the posts that go up during the week (Sunday-Saturday). On October 8 , I will pick a winner. The more you comment, the more chances you have to win as each comment is an entry. The winner will be notified via email, so either make sure I have your email by signing up for the newsletter on the homepage or make sure it is included with your comment.
The ebook will be sent through one of the major ebook retailers.
The giveaway is open until Saturday, 10/1, and I will announce the winner by Saturday evening. By participating in this giveaway, you are agreeing to give me your email address to send you the ebook.
By participating, you are agreeing to all the rules and regulations of the giveaway. I’m not responsible for any lost or stolen items. You must be 18 years or older to participate
Additional note: I gift these ebooks because I want to support authors who have given ARCs to me, as well as other bloggers and readers. Please do NOT exchange the book for credit and only enter if you intend to keep the book. You must be able to accept an ebook copy through one of the major online book retailers.