The following list indicates the top romance books being released this week. Check out my #soontodrop post to see which books being released this week I am most excited about sharing with you.
Make sure you head over to my Facebook page for your chance to win an e-book copy of one of the many new releases being published this week! Also, don’t forget to comment on any post throughout the week in order to enter to win an ebook from your own TBR ($5.99 Limit). Each comment is an entry, so make sure to comment multiple times.
- 4/23 – Ghost in His Eyes – Carrie Aarons
- 4/23 – I Do, Babe – Tillie Cole
- 4/24 – Rock F*ck Club – Michelle Mankin
- 4/24 – Sin With Me – J.T. Geissinger
- 4/24 – Boys South of the Mason Dixon – Abbi Glines
- 4/24 – Retaliate (Sin City Outlaws, Book Three) – M.N. Forgy
- 4/24 – The Negotiator – Avery Flynn
- 4/24 – Hammered – MJ Fields
- 4/25 – Dirty Thief – Tia Louise
- 4/25 – This is Effortless (Checkmate Duet, Book 4) – Kennedy Fox
- 4/25 – Before I Ever Met You – Karina Halle
- 4/25 – Dr. Obscene – Max Monroe
- 4/25 – Ride Rough (A Raven Riders Novel) – Laura Kaye
- 4/25 – Lost Rider (The Coming Home Series) – Harper Sloan
- 4/25 – Hidden Depth – Brenda Rothert
- 4/25 – Too Hard to Forget (A Romancing the Clarksons Novel) – Tessa Bailey
- 4/25 – Bennett’s Chance – Violet Duke
- 4/25 – The Dead List – Jennifer L. Armentrout
- 4/25 – Midnight Target – Elle Kennedy
- 4/25 – It Happened on Love Street – Lia Riley
- 4/25 – 1001 Dark Nights: Arranged – Lexi Blake
- 4/25 – Wicked Abyss – Kresley Cole
- 4/25 – Shopping for a CEO’s Wife – Julia Kent
- 4/25 – 180 Seconds – Jessica Park
- 4/26 – Preppy Part Three: The Life and Death of Samuel Clearwater (King Book 7) – T. M. Frazier
- 4/27 – Dropout (The Good Guys Book 3) – Jamie Schlosser
- 4/27 – The Terms: Part One (The Terms Duet) – Ruby Rowe
- 4/29 – All That I Am (Men of Monroe Book 1) – Rachel Brookes
Make a Wish Giveaway
All you have to do is comment on any of the posts that go up during the week (Sunday-Friday). On April 29 , I will pick a winner. The more you comment, the more chances you have to win as each comment is an entry. The winner will be notified via email, so either make sure I have your email by signing up for the newsletter on the homepage or make sure it is included with your comment.
The ebook will be sent through one of the major ebook retailers.
The giveaway is open until Saturday, 4/29, and I will announce the winner by Saturday evening. By participating in this giveaway, you are agreeing to give me your email address to send you the ebook.
By participating, you are agreeing to all the rules and regulations of the giveaway. I’m not responsible for any lost or stolen items. You must be 18 years or older to participate
Additional note: I gift these ebooks because I want to support authors who have given ARCs to me, as well as other bloggers and readers. Please do NOT exchange the book for credit and only enter if you intend to keep the book. You must be able to accept an ebook copy through one of the major online retailers.