The following list indicates the top romance books being released this week. Check out my #soontodrop post to see which books being released this week I am most excited about reading and/or sharing with you.
- 8/15 – Neighbor Dearest – Penelope Ward
- 8/15 – Midnight Soul (Fantasyland Series Book 5) – Kristen Ashley
- 8/15 – A Beautiful Funeral (Maddox Brothers Book 5) – Jamie McGuire
- 8/15 – Refrain (Soul #3) – Kennedy Ryan
- 8/15 – Arcana Rising (The Arcana Chronicles Book 5) – Kresley Cole
- 8/16 – The Sapphire Heist (A Jewel Novel Book 2) – Lauren Blakely
- 8/16 – His Royal Favorite – Lilah Price
- 8/16 – Sugar Rush: A Sugar Bowl Novel – Sawyer Bennett
- 8/16 – Torch: The Wildwood Series – Karen Erickson
- 8/16 – Ravage: A Scarred Souls Novel – Tille Cole
- 8/16 – Protégé (A Master’s Creed Novel) – Lydia Michaels
- 8/16 – More than Miles (A Lost Kings MC Novel) – Autumn Jones Lake
- 8/16 – Wolf’s Mate (Wind Dragons Motorcycle Club) – Chantal Fernando
- 8/16 – Something to Believe In (The Renegade Saints Book 4) – Ella Fox
- 8/17 – Mr. Corporate: A Mister Standalone (The Mister Series Book 3) – JA Huss
- 8/17 – Chased by Love (Love in Bloom: The Ryders) – Melissa Foster
- 8/17 – All Shook Up – Chelsey Krause
- 8/20 – Exploited (The Dark Redemption Series) – Lane Hart
The eBook New Release Giveaway will be happening on the blog again this week! All you have to do is comment on any of the posts that go up during the week (Sunday-Saturday). On August 20, I will pick a winner. The more you comment, the more chances you have to win. Winner will be notified via email, so either make sure I have your email by signing up for the newsletter on the homepage or make sure it is included in your comment.
The ebook will be sent through one of the major ebook retailers.
The giveaway is open until Saturday, 8/20, and I will announce the winner by Saturday. By participating in this giveaway, you are agreeing to give me your email address to send you the ebook.
By participating, you are agreeing to all the rules and regulations of the giveaway. I’m not responsible for any lost or stolen items. You must be 18 years or older to participate
Additional note: I gift these ebooks because I want to support authors who have given ARCs to me, as well as other bloggers and readers. Please do NOT exchange the book for credit and only enter if you intend to keep the book. You must be able to accept an ebook copy through one of the major online book retailers.